2 packages of biscuit dough
1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp cinammon
2 jars Drunken Monkey
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bag, mix cinnamon and sugar.
- Separate dough into 16 biscuits and cut into quarters. Place dough into bag and shake to coat.
- Place 1/3 of the dough in the bundt pan and top with 1/3 Drunken Monkey Spread. Repeat 2 more times.
- Bake for 35 minutes. Turn upside down and serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device