1 1/3 cup flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
3 tablespoons sugar
1 ¼ cup buttermilk
2 tablespoons melted butter
1 jar Pumpkin Chai
- Mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and sugar in a bowl until evenly incorporated. Set aside.
- Separate egg whites from egg yolks. Using a mixer beat egg whites until they develop soft foam peaks.
- Now for the wet ingredients - in the bowl that has your egg yolks, add buttermilk, melted butter and Pumpkin Chai. Whisk.
- Add your wet ingredients to your dry and mix. Then, lastly, fold in your egg whites. Be careful to not over mix. It is good to have lumps in your batter.
- Now your pancake batter is ready! We recommend using a griddle or a thick, flat pan.
- Brush your pan with oil and turn to medium heat. Scoop batter onto pan and wait for it to bubble before flipping. Cook other side for 1-2 minutes.